Friday, October 16, 2009

Photo Editing






Well i have really been trying to practice my photography even though i just get really annoyed and frustrated. Because i just am not happy with most of the pics i take on my p&s i so hope my husband gets a psi check around jan. or feb. so i can talk him into letting me get a dslr. But anyways i took some photos outside of Urijah without the flash and it is weird well i guess it makes since i was shooting in auto setting and they look so different the exposures are almost always different here's a few





I also re-downloaded Gimp and am trying to learn some editing i know this prob. doesn't help with my photography but i have always tried to learn how people do the black and white photos with a little bit of color in them well i finally figured it out lol here's what i did with a pic of Urijah



2 comments:

  1. Learning to use a good editing program will really help you be happy with your pictures no matter whether you use a p&s or a dslr. I've only had my dlsr for about a week, but I've already noticed that I still rely on my editing skills to give the pictures their last polish!

    Your little guy is super sweet! Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your last edit, it's really cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete